ASUS Zenfone 4 Dual-SIM ZE554KL (SD660, 6GB/64GB, Midnight Black)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
Free Shipping Available
- In Stock Now
- SKU: 306251
- , EAN: 4712900759709
- , Mfr: ASUS_Z01KDA_BLK
- , Brand: ASUS
ASUS Zenfone 4 Dual-SIM ZE554KL SD660, 6GB/64GB, Mint GreenA$614.99 / In Stock Now
ASUS Zenfone 4 Dual-SIM ZE554KL SD630, 4GB/64GB, Mint GreenA$489.99 / In Stock Now
ASUS Zenfone 4 Dual-SIM ZE554KL SD630, 4GB/64GB, Moonlight WhiteA$489.99 / In Stock Now
ASUS Zenfone 4 Dual-SIM ZE554KL SD630, 4GB/64GB, Midnight BlackA$489.99 / In Stock Now
ASUS Zenfone 4 Dual-SIM ZE554KL SD660, 6GB/64GB, Moonlight WhiteA$614.99 / In Stock Now
ASUS Zenfone 4 Dual-SIM ZE554KL Accessories and Cases
- Samsung Gear Sport SM-R600 Black
- Sony SmartWatch 3 SWR50 Metal Strap
ASUS Zenfone 4 Dual-SIM ZE554KL Features
What we like about the ASUS Zenfone 4 ZE554KL
- Dual-lens camera with Sony IMX362 sensor and a 120° wide-angle lens
- Ultrafast 0.03s dual-pixel PDAF sensor with Qualcomm Spectra 160 ISP
- High-capacity 3300mAh battery with BoostMaster fast charging
* Both SIM card slots support 3G WCDMA / 4G LTE network band. But only one SIM card can connect to 3G WCDMA / 4G LTE service at a time.
Unboxing PhotosPlease check out our Facebook album for reference.
- Shipping Weight: 0.45kg
- System: Android 7.0 with ASUS ZenUI
- Processor: 2.2 GHz / Octa Core / Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 / GPU: Adreno 512
- Memory: Internal: 64 GB / RAM: 6 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 2 TB
- Display: 5.5" / IPS display / Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Camera: Primary: 12 MP, Wide: 8 MP / Sony IMX362 / f/1.8, 1.4μm / Dual Pixel PDAF / OIS/EIS / Video: 4K UHD / Front: 8 MP
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/2/3/5/7/8/18/19/28/38/39/40/41 / 3G: 800/850/900/1800/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM / Slot: Hybrid dual SIM (Optional: microSD)
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 5.0 / Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac / NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / USB Type-C
- Location: GPS, aGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Digital Compass, Fingerprint, G-sensor, Gyroscope, Hall sensor, Proximity sensor, RGB sensor
- Battery: 3300 mAh (Built-in) / BoostMaster Fast Charging
- Weight: 165 g
- Dimensions: 155.4 x 75.2 x 7.5 mm
- In the box: ASUS ZenFone 4 ZE554KL, ASUS earphone with Mic, USB Type C Cable, Bumper, USB Power Adapter, Documentation
ASUS Zenfone 4 Dual-SIM ZE554KL Network Compatibility
Note: Many of our devices are sourced internationally. Wireless frequencies for 3G, 4G, and LTE vary by carrier. Even when 3G/LTE frequencies are supported, a new SIM card or additional configuration may be required, and coverage may vary by location. Please check with your carrier or our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for warranty or compatibility information if you have any questions.
by jlfw1990 on 06 November 2017 at 17:05
by user9740242 on 11 September 2017 at 14:46
Please also consider
- HTC U11+ Dual SIM 128GB, Ceramic Black