BlackBerry KEY2 Dual-SIM BBF100-6 (64GB, Black)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
- SKU: 311973
- , EAN: 4894461775081
- , Mfr: PRD-63828-008
- , Brand: BlackBerry
BlackBerry KEY2 Dual-SIM BBF100-6 Accessories and Cases
BlackBerry KEY2 Dual-SIM BBF100-6 Features
- Durable aluminum alloy frame and non-slip textured back
- All-new Speed Key with custom keyboard shortcuts
- Impressive dual 12MP rear camera
- Up to 2 days of batter life
Unboxing PhotosPlease check out our Facebook album for reference.
- Shipping Weight: 0.51kg
- System: Google Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: Octa Core / 2.2 GHz, 1.8 GHz / Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 / GPU: Adreno 512
- Memory: Internal: 64 GB / RAM: 6 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 256 GB
- Display: 4.5" / IPS LCD / Resolution: 1620 x 1080 pixels / Aspect ratio: 3:2 / 433 ppi
- Camera: 12 MP, 12 MP / F1.8, F2.6 / Flash: Dual Tone LED / Dual PDAF / Video: 4K UHD / Front: 8 MP, Video: 1080p
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/19/20/26/28/32/38/39/40/41 / 3G: 850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM Card: Type: nano-SIM / Slot: Hybrid dual SIM (Optional: microSD)
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 5.0 / Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz / NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / USB Type-C
- Location: GPS, aGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, OTDOA
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Hall sensor, Magnetometer, Proximity sensor
- Battery: 3500 mAh (Built-in) / Quick Charge 3.0
- Weight: 168 g
- Dimensions: 151.4 x 71.8 x 8.5 mm
BlackBerry KEY2 Dual-SIM BBF100-6 Network Compatibility
Note: Many of our devices are sourced internationally. Wireless frequencies for 3G, 4G, and LTE vary by carrier. Even when 3G/LTE frequencies are supported, a new SIM card or additional configuration may be required, and coverage may vary by location. Please check with your carrier or our customer service team at email@example.com for warranty or compatibility information if you have any questions.
by yunhao on 06 August 2018 at 09:53
by Nicole FC
by jaychung on 23 July 2018 at 03:41