CAT® S60 Rugged Dual-SIM Smartphone (32GB, Black)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
If you place a pre-order for this product now, we will not ship the product or charge your credit card without confirming you still wish to proceed when stock arrives. There are no cancellation charges.
- Pre-order to BE FIRST
- SKU: 303036
- , Mfr: CAT_S60
- , Brand: CAT®
CAT® S60 Rugged Dual-SIM Smartphone Accessories and Cases
- Sony SmartWatch 3 SWR50 Metal Strap
CAT® S60 Rugged Dual-SIM Smartphone Features
What we like about the Caterpillar CAT S60:
- 1st thermal imaging smartphone powered by FLIR
- 5M waterproof with unique lockdown switch
- Beyond military specification drop-proof to 1.8M
- Shipping Weight: 0.45kg
- System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: 4 x 1.5 GHz + 4 x 1.2 GHz / Qualcomm MSM8952-3
- Memory: Internal: 32 GB / RAM: 3 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 128 GB
- Display: 4.7" / a-Si AHVA / Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Camera: 13 MP / Autofocus + FLIR Thermal Camera / Video: 1080p / Front: 5 MP
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/3/7/8/20 / 3G: 850/900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM / Slot: Full dual-SIM (SIM 1, SIM 2, microSD)
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.1 / Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n / NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / micro USB
- Location: GPS, aGPS, Glonass
- Water Protection: IP68 Certified / Waterproof: Up to 5m for 60 mins
- Other Protection: Dust Proof: Impervious to dust / Drop Test: Up to 1.8m (6 ft)
- Military Standard: MIL-SPEC 810G, Shock and Drop, Operating Temp: -25°C to 55°C, Category 4 vibration
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, eCompass, Proximity Sensor
- Battery: 3000 mAh (Built-in) / Talk Time: up to 30 hrs / Standby Time: up to 43 days / Quick Charge 2.0
- Weight: 223 g
- Dimensions: 147.9 x 73.4 x 12.66 mm
CAT® S60 Rugged Dual-SIM Smartphone Network Compatibility
Note: Many of our devices are sourced internationally. Wireless frequencies for 3G, 4G, and LTE vary by carrier. Even when 3G/LTE frequencies are supported, a new SIM card or additional configuration may be required, and coverage may vary by location. Please check with your carrier or our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for warranty or compatibility information if you have any questions.