Motorola Moto Z Play Dual-SIM XT1635-02 (32GB, Black/Silver)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
Ordered on request, please contact us for details
- Stock is not in local warehouse
- SKU: 297843
- , EAN: 6947681534933
- , Mfr: AP_SM4427AE7E1
- , Brand: Motorola
Motorola Moto Z Play Dual-SIM XT1635-02 Accessories and Cases
- hoomia hii Rotatable Bluetooth Speaker Accessory Pack with C8 AIR Stereo Headset, White
- hoomia hii Rotatable Bluetooth Speaker Accessory Pack with C8 AIR Stereo Headset, Black
- Sony SmartWatch 3 SWR50 Metal Strap
Motorola Moto Z Play Dual-SIM XT1635-02 Features
What we like about the Motorola Moto Z Play:
- Compatible with the magnetic, snap-on Moto Mods
- Class-leading 16MP dual autofocus camera
- Up to 50 hours battery life with TurboPower charging supported
Unboxing PhotosPlease check out our Facebook album for reference.
- Shipping Weight: 0.50kg
- System: Android 6 Marshmallow
- Processor: 2 GHz / Octa Core / Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 / GPU: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
- Memory: Internal: 32 GB / RAM: 3 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 2 TB
- Display: 5.5" / HD Super AMOLED / Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels / 403 ppi
- Camera: 16 MP / Flash: Dual LED / Video: 4K @ 30fps / Front: 5 MP, Flash
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20/25/28/38/40/41 / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM / Slot: Full dual-SIM (SIM 1, SIM 2, microSD)
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.0 LE / Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/g/b/n, 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz / NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / USB Type-C
- GPS: A-GPS
- Water Protection: Water repellent nano-coating
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Audio monitor, Fingerprint, Hall effect, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Proximity sensor
- Battery: 3510 mAh (Built-in) / TurboPower
- Weight: 165 g
- Dimensions: 156.4 x 76.4 x 6.99 mm
- In the box: Motorola Moto Z Play XT1635-02, Moto Style Shell (Snap-on back cover), Motorola Stereo Headset SJYN1181B, TurboPower 15 Charger SSW-2840EU, Documentation
Motorola Moto Z Play Dual-SIM XT1635-02 Network Compatibility
Note: Many of our devices are sourced internationally. Wireless frequencies for 3G, 4G, and LTE vary by carrier. Even when 3G/LTE frequencies are supported, a new SIM card or additional configuration may be required, and coverage may vary by location. Please check with your carrier or our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for warranty or compatibility information if you have any questions.
by user1319776 on 21 January 2017 at 15:57