NuForce BE Sport3 Wireless In-Ear Headphones (Rose Gold)
Delivery fees from A$20.00
- Stock is not in local warehouse
- SKU: 296850
- , EAN: 5055387643369
- , UPC: 796435301682
- , Mfr: AP_NuForce_BE Sport3_Rose Gold
- , Brand: NuForce
NuForce BE Sport3 Wireless In-Ear Headphones Features
The BE Sport3 utilizes the exclusive NUFit sports design which is built around the concept of wireless flexibility and user comfort. An exclusive collaboration with SpinFit has resulted in the TwinBlade double-layer earplugs being incorporated into earphone design. The 13 gram metal body has an Ingress Protection Rating of level 5 dust and level 5 water jet protection.
- 13 grams lightweight metal body design.
- SpinFit double-layer earplug design.
- Inverse ear tip design for added comfort and stability.
- Available in a selection of colors and includes an assortment of ear tip sizes and a neoprene storage pouch.
- Supports aptX and AAC codecs.
- 10-hour continuos playback.
- DuPont Kevlar ballistic material wire coating.
- Ingress Protection Rating of level 5 (IP55) dust and level 5 water jet protection.
- Magnetic back side of earphones to help secure in place around the neck when not in use.
- 6mm dynamic driver (BT 4.1)
- SpinFit TwinBlade double-layer earplugs (1 pair)
- Silicon tips (2 colors; 6 pairs - Size S, M, L)
- Stabilizers (3 colors; 6 pairs - Size S, L)
- Sports Carry Pouch
- Charging Cable (Micro-USB)
- Cable clip
- Shipping Weight: 0.24kg
- Cable length: 58 ±2cm
- Driver Type: Dynamic
- Driver size: Φ6mm
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Microphone sensitivity: -42dB ± 3dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 94dB ± 3dB
- Bluetooth type: V4.1
- Bluetooth profile: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, A2DP 1.2, AVRCP 1.4 , aptX, AAC
- Battery type: 3.7V/75mAh Lithium-ion battery*2
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours (Actual playback time depends on conditions such as temperature and volume)
- Weight (kg): 13g (without tips/wings and cable loop)
- by Justme
- Friday, 30 December 2016
Affordable and good Acoustic
I have been a Beats supporter for some years and this is my first try for another brand. It's a good wireless headphone and I could use it for more then 9 hours which by far is the longest I tried for a headphone with this price. Sound are good and only the bass is so strong. Strongly recommended for people who wants to use it for long hours.