Sony Bluetooth Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones MDR-1000X (Black)
Free Shipping Available
- In Stock Now
- SKU: 302682
- , EAN: 4548736032804
- , Mfr: MDR1000X/B
- , Brand: Sony
Sony Bluetooth Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones MDR-1000X Features
Isolate yourself from external noise with industry-leading noise cancellation
Industry-leading noise cancelling performance features a personal noise cancelling optimizer that adapts to your environment and eliminates noise in all conditions.
Enjoy Bluetooth wireless connectivity and Hi-Fi quality audio
Connect easily to your favorite devices via Bluetooth with NFC and enjoy a near Hi-Res experience when wirelessly streaming your music with built-in LDAC enhanced codec support.
Listen to ambient sounds quickly and clearly
The Quick Attention function let you instantly hear conversations and your surroundings by simply cupping your hand over the right earcup of the headphones.
Hear music at its best with Hi-Res Audio (wired)
The 40 mm high sensitivity driver with a frequency response up to 40kHZ delivers Hi-Res Audio playback, so you can hear every detail just like the artist intended.
Soft synthetic leather on the housing and earpads give a luxurious look and feel. Designed to fit securely over your ears for hours of comfortable listening.
Swipe and tap
Simply touch the gesture panel on the earpads to stop, play, skip through tracks, change volume or activate the smartphone's voice assistant features.
Catch important sounds with Ambient Sound Mode
Ambient sound mode (Normal Mode) makes it possible to Hear essential everyday sounds, such as traffic, while still listening to music in the background.
Listen to music without missing announcements
Ambient Sound Mode (Voice Mode) lets you to listen to your music without distraction, while still catching important announcements.
Easily take calls wirelessly
Enjoy noise and hands-free calling thanks to the integrated microphone and Bluetooth profile connectivity. When receiving a call just tap on the right earcup of the headphones to answer your call and tap again to hang up.
Ready to travel
Swivel folding earcups make it easy to store your headphones in a suitcase, bag or the supplied carrying case while travelling.
- Shipping Weight: 1.50kg
- Wearing Style: Circumaural
- Headphone Type: Closed, dynamic
- Driver Unit: 40mm, dome type (CCAW Voice Coil)
- Diaphragm: Aluminum coated LCP
- Frequency Response: 4 Hz - 40,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 103 dB/mW (1kHz)
- Impedance: 46 ohm (1kHz)
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Bluetooth: Version: 4.1 / Interface: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP / NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / micro USB
- Cord Type: Single-sided (detachable)
- Cord Length: Headphone cable (approx. 1.5m, silver-coated OFC strands, gold-plated stereo mini plug)
- Plug: Gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini plug
- Microphone: All Direction / Frequency: 100 - 8,000 Hz / Electret Condenser Microphone
- Volume Control: Touch sensor
- Battery: DC3.7V / USB charging / Charge: approx. 4 hrs / Usage: Max. 20 hrs (NC On), Max. 22 hrs (NC Off)
- Weight: approx. 275 g (without cable)
- In the box: SONY Bluetooth Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones MDR-1000X, Carrying Case, Headphone Cable, USB Cable, Plug Adaptor for In-flight Use, Documentation