Sony Xperia Go ST27i (Unlocked, Yellow)
Sony Xperia Go ST27i Accessories and Cases
- mobio Go - Car Mount
- Samsung Gear Circle Blue Black
Sony Xperia Go ST27i Features
Xperia™ go to handles everything life dishes out. It has a scratch-resistant display, a battery-save mode for when you're running late and it has the highest water and dust resistance of any smartphone.
Get the best out of your entertainment on the razor sharp 3.5" Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine. Want to watch your favourite show live? Don't like waiting for your top sites to load? The dual core 1 GHz processor means your Xperia™ Go moves as fast as you do. Browse, stream and download what you like in an instant.
5 megapixel camera that goes from sleep to snap in just over a second. Or capture the sights and sounds of everyday, in high definition video. Get something good? Post it on your favourite social site, or show it on your TV using DLNA®.
Connect to your TV and host a movie marathon. Choose from your own library of songs and videos, or tap into Sony Entertainment Network. With Music Unlimited, you'll have access to millions and millions of tracks, while Video Unlimited has TV shows and a film catalogue that's bursting with blockbusters.
- Shipping Weight: 0.45kg
- CPU speed: Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
- Platform: Android™ 2.3 (Gingerbread) - upgradable to 4.0
- Memory: 8 GB storage (4GB user available)/ RAM: 512 MB
- Display: 3.5 inches 320 x 480 / IP67 Certified
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi 802.11 bgn / Bluetooth 3.0 / A-GPS / microUSB / 3.5mm jack / GSM 850-900-1800-1900 / HSDPA 900-2100
- Camera : 5MP 2592x1944 / autofocus / LED flash
- Battery : Li-Ion 1305 mAh
- Dimensions : 111 x 60.3 x 9.8 mm
- Weight : 110g
- by Lidia
- Monday, 28 January 2013
Sony Xperia gO
Its a great phone, put into the water for few minutes and the phone was working fine, great design and big screen. Will recommend.
- by Anonymous
- Thursday, 13 September 2012
- by JP
- Friday, 24 August 2012
Brilliant phone! Telemóvel espectacular!
by Martin West on 18 September 2012 at 10:03
by onewaytolife on 06 November 2012 at 16:55