Vivo NEX S Dual-SIM (8GB/128GB, Black)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
- SKU: 311861
- , EAN: 6935117808826
- , Mfr: VIVO_NEX_S
- , Brand: Vivo
Vivo NEX S Dual-SIM Features
- Pop-up front facing camera slides out for selfie
- 6.59-inch notch-less 1080p+ OLED display
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Shipping Weight: 0.41kg
- System: Funtouch OS 4.0 on Android 8.1
- Processor: Octa Core / 2.8 GHz / Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 / GPU: Adreno 630
- Memory: Internal: 128 GB / RAM: 8 GB
- Display: 6.59" / FHD+ Super AMOLED / Resolution: 2316 x 1080 pixels / Aspect Ratio: 19.3:9
- Camera: 12 MP, 5 MP / F1.8, F2.4 / Flash: Dual tone LED / OIS / Front: 8 MP, F2.0
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/18/19/20/25/26/28/34/38/39/40/41 / 3G: Band 1/2/4/5/8 / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 5.0 / Wi-Fi
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / USB Type-C
- Location: GPS, Glonass, BeiDou
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint, G-sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor
- Battery: 4000 mAh (Built-in)
- Weight: 199 g
- Dimensions: 162 x 77 x 7.98 mm
- In the box: vivo NEX, Headset XE710, USB Cable, Charger, Protective Case, Documentation
Vivo NEX S Dual-SIM Network Compatibility
Note: Many of our devices are sourced internationally. Wireless frequencies for 3G, 4G, and LTE vary by carrier. Even when 3G/LTE frequencies are supported, a new SIM card or additional configuration may be required, and coverage may vary by location. Please check with your carrier or our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for warranty or compatibility information if you have any questions.