Withings Body Cardio Scale WBS04 (for iOS/Android, Black)
Delivery fees from A$55.00
- In Stock Now
- SKU: 292689
- , EAN: 3700546701559
- , Mfr: AP_PKG_WBS04_30
- , Brand: Withings
Withings Body Cardio Scale WBS04 Accessories and Cases
Withings Body Cardio Scale WBS04 Features
- Advanced Pulse Wave Velocity measurement
- Full-body composition analysis - Weight / Fat mass / Muscle mass / Water / Bone mass
- Health Mate app is your pocket-sized coach
- Easy setup, wireless synchronization
- Less than an inch thin, stable and accurate on any surface
- Automatically recognizes and tracks up to eight users with independent sync
- Easily syncs with Apple Health and includes a dedicated app for Apple Watch
- Long-lasting rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
Over WiFi or Bluetooth, data from each weigh-in is sent to the Health Mate app in seconds.
Compatible with iOS 7 and Android 4.3.3.
Use one year, charge one night
Body Cardio lasts up to 12 months before needing to be recharged via micro-USB cable (included).
- Shipping Weight: 4.00kg
- by Falex
- Thursday, 1 June 2017
Withings Body Cardio - Get It!
I researched various WiFi scales and settled for the Withings Body Cardio. Apple no longer stick it due to unrelated patent disputes with the parent company, Nokia. So I purchased it from EXPANSYS. The complete purchase delivery experience was flawless and it arrived in a few days ... very slick. The Withings Body Cardio has exceeded my expectations ... incredible hardware, ultra thin, good rechargeable battery, easy to read screen, great iPhone software and full integration with iHealth on the iPhone. I highly recommended the Withings Body Cardio scales and using EXPANSYS as the supplier ... get it!
- by Anonymous
- Saturday, 13 May 2017
Great metrics but locked to your phone account.
Great information with the pulse wave velocity readings, a bit disappointed that the scale is totally locked to the user account and does not give a reading unless it recognizes the registered users. Have only received the PWV readings for myself as well, (primary account) and not my wife (second user) with no luck changing this after 2 weeks so far. Maybe the next firmware update will address this.