Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Audio-Technica ATH-CKR7TW True Wireless Headphones Description
To further help with audio quality via Bluetooth, these earbuds support the AAC and aptX codecs. They also incorporate a built-in microphone and button control for managing audio playback and hands-free calls. Designed for comfortable extended use, these True Wireless earbuds give you up to 6 hours of continuous playback and included four different sized pairs of eartips.
Shipping Weight: 0.28kg
- 11mm Drivers
- Up to 6 Hours of Playback
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery
- Up to 9 Hours of Power via Charging Case
- DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coated diaphragm and CKR7TW dedicated design was adopted pure iron yoke φ11mm driver
- Having an excellent S / N ratio in the low distortion -Fi grade, AKM manufactured by DAC & implement a headphone amplifier (AK4376)
- Adopted a stainless steel acoustic register to create a natural sound field feeling in the conduit portion
- Divide the acoustic area and electrical area dual-layer to achieve high resolution playback technology (PAT.P)
- Brass stabilizer leads to a precise before and after movement of the diaphragm
- Built-in battery is about 6 hours of continuous playback on a full charge. Up to about 15 hours available in combination with charging case
- 3-stage LED in the charging case and confirmation can conveniently function of the battery remaining amount of the headphones
- Complete wireless comes with a 3D loop support