Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera Description
Branded as the next step in full-frame photography, the Canon EOS 6D Mark II comes ready to go straight out of the box, giving you a premium quality body that takes your skills to a new level.
The original Canon 6D, launched in 2012, has proved to be a reliable and popular camera. Its latest incarnation, the EOS 6D Mark II, is set to become a big hit with intermediate to advanced photographers who want a do-anything camera with plenty of technological clout.
If this is your first foray into full-frame photography, you'll notice an immediate difference compared to standard DSLR cameras with smaller sensors. Full-frame gives you a wider 84° angle of view, compared to a 62° diagonal angle of view from most standard sensor cameras with a 35mm lens. You'll also immediately notice the improved optical quality. Combined with the incredibly high ISO sensitivity for low-light photography, the 6D Mark II is one of the most versatile DSLRs available.
The 6D Mark II is lightweight, robust, and full of key features including:
- A maximum sensitivity of ISO 40,000, expandable to an incredible ISO 102,400 for very low light work, making the 6D one of the most sensitive low-light cameras available
- A full-frame sensor with an exceptional 26.2-megapixel resolution for enhanced image quality
- A dual pixel CMOS AF that delivers pinpoint clarity and responds confidently to the photographer's touch, giving it a more satisfying 'feel' and better results in Live View mode
- 45 cross-type AF points, which also track objects with absolute precision
- A crystal-clear 3” LCD multi-angle touch panel that makes it easy to navigate around the clearly laid-out menus
The 6D Mark II is intuitive, user-friendly, and responsive, whether you're experienced or new to full-frame photography. Get even more creative with DSLR videos and movies, with full HD video, continuous shooting of 6.5fps, in-camera 5-axis digital stabilisation for blur-free shooting, and built-in GPS that geotags images as you shoot.
The ideal companion for both landscape photography and macro work, the 6D Mark II offers real versatility and next-generation picture quality for performance that inspires confidence.
Shipping Weight: 0.77kg
- GPS: Yes
- Vari-angle monitor : Yes
- Monitor Size: 3.0"
- Model: EOS 6D Mark II
- Megapixel Banding: 26 to 26.9 megapixels
- Touchscreen: Yes
- MegaPixel (Effective Resolution): 26.2 megapixels
- Sensor Size (WxH mm): 35.9 x 24.0 mm
- Max Image Resolution: 6240 x 4160
- Lens Fitting : Canon EF
- Compatible storage media (card not supplied): SDXC, SD Card, SDHC Card
- Max Consecutive Shots: 150
- Continuous Shooting Speed (fps): 6.5 fps
- Exposure Modes: Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Picture Modes, Manual
- Metering Modes: Evaluative, Partial Metering, Centre Weighted, Spot
- Auto Exposure Bracketing: Yes
- Built in Flash: Yes
- Flash Modes: TTL
- Connection Type: HDMI, USB 2.0
- White Balance Modes: Auto, Preset, White Balance Bracketing, Custom
- Focusing Modes: One-shot AF, AI Servo AF, Continuous AF, Manual
- Body Dimensions (WxHxD) mm: 144.0 x 110.5 x 74.8 mm
- Weight (g): 765g