- Canon RF 28-70mm f/2L Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- A$4,154.99 (inc GST)
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- A$744.99 (inc GST)
- Canon EF 28-300 f/3.5-5.6L IS USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- A$3,089.99 (inc GST)
- Canon EF16-35 f/2.8L III USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- A$2,789.99 (inc GST)
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM
- A$1,319.99 (inc GST)
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Canon RF 28-70mm f/2L USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras Description
Shipping Weight: 1.43kg
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Standard wide-angle to short-telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Impressively bright f/2 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range and suits working in low-light conditions as well as affords increased control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Ultra-Low Dispersion (UD) elements are featured in the optical design, and help to suppress color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve greater clarity and color accuracy throughout the zoom range.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing design, optimized focusing algorithms, and a high-speed CPU, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weather-resistant design that protects against dust and moisture to enable its use in inclement conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.