ASUS Eee PC 701 Surf Back To School Offer – Support Forum

Main menu no longer appears [ASUS Eee PC 701 Surf Back To School Offer - 158485]

• greyhams

After a failed attempt to Add/Remove programs on my EEE PC 4G/Linux, the main menu no longer appears!

I still get a task bar, and I can run programs from the terminal via CTRL-ALT-T; but it's just not as sexy anymore.

Can anyone please tell me what the name of the main menu executable is, or where the config file is that defines its contents so I can find where the programs on the menu are manually?

Thanks!
Graham

I should say I like your endeavors and the manner in which you have kept up with your kitchen garden. I love to see the improvement and also you gets the best dissertation writing service review for quick writing tasks thay  make each day. It is a sort of inspiration for us all and the lady to accomplish something useful in their lives.

The Main Menu no longer appears on my ASUS Eee PC 701 Surf. What should I do? If the Main Menu does not appear on site so visit https://quaries.com/best-online-learning-tools/ do your ASUS Eee PC 701 Surf solution, don't worry! There are a few simple solutions that you can try.

;