Blue Monkey Bluetooth Adaptor – Support Forum

Nokia PC Suite and widcom 1.4 for Blue Monkey CF [Blue Monkey Bluetooth Adaptor - 102592]

• Mick
I am trying to get Nokia PC Suite 4.88 working via Bluetooth to a 6310i version 5.52, using your Blue Monkey CF Bluetooth card in a PCMCIA adapter. The original software I got with the card ( purchased from you a while ago now ! ) works fine for other bluetooth connections ( activsync to an IPAQ etc ) but not for PC Suite, get "Bluetooth API caused an error" The Drivers & Files section of this forum now gives a "monkey cf.zip" download for the Windows drivers etc. I downloaded this and tried to install. It appears to install WIDCOM software, but the install doesn't see the bluetooth CF card, and the original NSC software is still installed. Appreciate some advice on two queries 1) Does the Widcom software work with the Blue Monkey CF card ? 2) Should I uninstall the original NSC software and then reinstall the new stuff ? ( Hate the thought of losing all the settings etc if the new stuff just isn't going to work ! ). Thanks to anyone who can help !
;