CoPilot Live 7 – Support Forum

Map upgrade [CoPilot Live 7 - 182117]

• amagri

Does this version come with an SD card?

Can I upgrade to the European Maps any time I want to or am I stuck to UK/Ireland?

Thanks.

• Yoni

What phone do you want to install it on?  

Yoni,
eXpansys Product Support,
Forum Search

• amagri

Apparently on none.  After I paid for Copilot with shipping etc Expansys sent me an email informing me that they cannot ship to Malta.

• Yoni

I have looked at the notes, not sure why they did that, I can see you have orderd from us before.

Also noticed one of your E-mails, and wanted to let you know that your E-mails were not deleted.

When the E-mails are recived they are forwarded to the sales guys, what you got was an automated responce which was wrong. 

Yoni,
Forum Search

• amagri

Thank you for taking the time to look through my problem.

I'm fairly disappointed because I loved purchasing from Expansys before.  I was given the opportunity to send DHL myself but my questions were not replied to, in fact I was informed twice that my emails 'were deleted without being read'.  Also I am not able to get the same shipping price from DHL that you guys get so I'm probably better off buying from Ebay.

If you are willing to reconsider shipping to Malta please do let me know as I'd love to re-order Copilot.

• Yoni

I have E-mailed you. 

Yoni,
Forum Search

• Ineedtoys

If it helps, my version of CoPilot7 (from O2) came with a 1GB MicroSD containing the application and maps, Micro-Mini-Full SD adapters, and a DVD containing extra maps and the CoPilot Central Desktop Companion software for the PC.

You can order and download extra maps and other upgrades such as Traffic, Voices etc., plus software updates, via Co-Pilot Central once it is registered to your account. You'll probably find the versions on the SD card and DVD are out of date anyway as ALK have recently issued updates for them online.

• amagri
Thank you Ineedtoys that was very helpful.
  • Yoni

Did you get my 2nd E-mail?

Yoni,
Forum Search

;