Please note that restrictions on air travel and coronavirus-related lockdown measures may lead to delays in shipments that we are unable to control. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience.

Dell Dell Colour Printer 810 – Support Forum

Why will my printer not work? [Dell Dell Colour Printer 810 - 136313]

• Nokes
I have recently bought a new cartridge but after printing a few sheets it is now suggesting i have an unsupported cartridge. It will not print at all and I have tried removing and reinserting the cartridge several times, but it still has not cured the problem.
Was it an original cartridge, or a refill? **************** Forum Search DON''T be afraid to use it
  • binson
That''s true. I got the same problem with this Printer 810 - "Unsupported Cartridge" when I tried the ORIGINAL CARTRIDGE came with the printer. I don''t think that it''s out of ink because I only print LESS THAN 5 sheets. Even though I tried to reinstall the cartridge serveral times, replaced the USB cable and tried different PC, it still didn''t work at all. I called technical support for this problem and talk to the Indian lady in the technical department. She said I called wrong department and transfer me to the waiting line then hang up on me. I really get up set about it. Is it the way Dell treat customers - bad product, bad warrantee and bad service? Even though the printer is cheap, I just let you all have regard to Dell products, especially this printer.
;