EXPANSYS 5m USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable – Support Forum

Active USB Extension Cable [EXPANSYS 5m USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable - 106114]

• SATPAL
I have BT ISDN connection with two analog and three digital ports one of which is USB port. I have three computers, one Pentium III (window 98 about 5 years old)and two new Pentium 4 (Window XP). Active USB extension cable works fine with OLD computer but when I try to connect it to the new computers I get message "Unknown USB Device" and it does not connect to the internet. Any suggestion why it happens and any solution ? Thanks
  • Michael
Do you have the latest service packs that provide full USB 2.0 support? -- Michael - eXpansys
  • SATPAL
Sorry I do not underdtand the question.Which service pack you are asking? Satpal
  • Michael
The Windows XP service packs as they provide full USB 2.0 support. You can get the latest updates from Microsoft. While in Internet Explorer, do the following ->Tools->Windows Update. It will take you to the Windows Update page where you can install the latest updates for Windows XP, including service packs. -- Michael - eXpansys
;