EXPANSYS Car Pack for Samsung Galaxy S – Support Forum

Authentication Error [EXPANSYS Car Pack for Samsung Galaxy S - 200314]

• mightyzizo
I have added this item to my basket : eXpansys Code: 200464.

And when I started to make checkout with my MasterCard it gave me an error in the verification of the secure code:
Authentication Error Unfortunately, there was a problem authenticating your card and the submission of your order cannot continue - we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
For more information please contact your bank, or call us on +44 (0)161 868 0868

I tried 3 more times and it gave me the same error.

Unfortunatly when I checked my secure code log on www.securecode.com I found that there are 4 successful transactions.
  • Yoni

I can not find an order with your details on the system, which means we have not taken the funds. 

We do not charge the cards until the goods are ready for dispatch. 

Yoni,
eXpansys Product Support,
Forum Search

• mightyzizo

Please note that the product that Im refering to is : eXpansys Essential Samsung Galaxy S Accessory Pack and not the Car pack only- but I did not find a forum for the Accessory pack. 

I checked my credit card transactions and I found a pending transaction with 297.76 SAR wich equals to the item price in AED(167.99 price + 120 shipping) plus the exchange rate, and I found 2 more declined transactions (I think because my card is a debit card and the balance was enough for just one)

Im really interested in the product and Im afraid of trying again.

Thanks.

• Yoni

The orders are not hitting our system as you are not getting past the payment stage, so we are not taking any payment. 

If you are struggling placing the order on-line, you could always call with your order +44 161 868 0868. 

Yoni,
eXpansys Product Support,
Forum Search

;