General Services Media Download – Support Forum

Java Game Download Problem [General Services Media Download - 116139]

Hi, Just tried to download a java game from your new system. Got a txt saying game will be sent shortly, which it was, but when following the WAP link, I got an 'Internal Server' error message. Following this, I also got another txt thanking me for my custom and offering a phone number for support. Obviously rang the number, got through to a girl whom obviously needs training (she couldn't comprehend what a WAP downloaded Java game was, and admitted she didn't realise that Expansys offered this!!)and wasn't very helpful. She told me to call back tmorrow as people go home at 5pm!!!! All in all a very poor service, and one that I hope I'm not charged for!!! Please advise what I need to do to get my money back!
  • Mahesh
I do sincerely apologise, we just put in the new system today. Can you double check if there is another WAP Push message in the Service Inbox? Can you also let me know the make and model of your handset and the Java Game you ordered ? Your network provider information will also be useful for us to look into the problem. Can you please email support@expansys.com with your mobile telephone number? Mark the email to my attention. I'll make sure that you get the game [or a refund]. -- Mahesh - eXpansys
  • rabda55
its not cmming
  • Mahesh
Rabda55 - Can you email media@expansys.com or support@expansys.com with the following details please? Mark the email to my attention. 1. Phone number and network 2. Product Ordered [preferably an eXpansys link] 3. Time you ordered. I'll look into this ASAP. Thanks. -- Mahesh - eXpansys
  • dannieboy
i do not stay in uk but i want u people to download it to my phone my number 2348038611703 and also the song yeah usher and ludercris pls i need it now i will pay
;