EXPANSYS USB Speaker Cradle for i-mate JAM – Support Forum

Compatablility with T-Mobile MDA [EXPANSYS USB Speaker Cradle for i-mate JAM - 125641]

Hello, Does anyone have this device and uses it with the T_Mobile MDA. I cannot get it to work correctly. It plays music fine but does not charge the phone. The only way I can get it to charge the phone is if I connect my PC into the back of the speaker cradle using a USB cable. Also tried the charger that originally came with the phone but with no success. Expansys are looking into it for me by the way. Regards Steve Walker
  • dferris
Did this end up being sorted, I've got the t-mobile mda and thinking of buying it David
Ive sent them back for investigation and will duly post when I get the results.
  • dferris
Thanks for the update Steve
Hello Dave, Looks like a no-go for the MDA which is a shame because the speaker cradle seems like a great product and a bargain at 20 quid. The MDA does seem odd in comparison to other brands of Imate JAM. Ive tried products with the 'Orange' badged version of the phone and they seem to work perfectly but when tried out on MDAs failure results. Also thanks to Expansys for looking into this for me. Regards, Steve
  • dferris
Hi Steve What a shame, I agree it looked like a great solution. Thanks for letting me know David
;