GIGABYTE g-Smart – Support Forum

ROM Updater for version 1.08.12? [GIGABYTE g-Smart - 133620]

My company currently purchased 3 of these devices, and was hoping to get a ROM updater to reflash a device from a PC. I searched this site as well as Gigabyte's site and couldn't find anything. Please help! Thanks!
We are releasing the Gigabyte g-Smart again under our own brand, the UBiQUiO 401. We should release ROM up grades for both the Gigabyte g-Smart and the UBiQUiO 401 when they are approved. We will be putting every approved ROM onto the forums. Thanks Jane
Jane, thank you so much for taking the time to respond. What is the expected timeline for the release of the ROMs? I was hoping to get something rather quickly... Either way, thank you for your time!
  • Erbol
Jane, Is it possible to cross-flash those ROMs? Thnx
No, When a ROM update is released we will put it on the forums.
  • Erbol
Jane, For i-Teq BOND new ROM 1.12.14 WWE has been released. When do you expect new ROM for g-Smart? Thanks, Erbol
  • Evgen36
Erbol! Vyshel v svet ROM 1.12.16WWE, on byl anonsirovan dlja i-teq, no na nem logo Gigabyte. Klassnyj ROM, uje proveril. Esli interesno, to dam ssylochku gde mojno skachaty. Evgeniy
  • Erbol
Evgeniy, Vyshli pozhaluista na mylo. Thnx, Erbol
  • Erbol
Jane, Two new ROMs 1.08.14 and 1.08.18 were released in sequence by Gigabyte last week. When do you expect them to be availible for download? Regards, Erbol
  • Erbol
Helloooo... Jane!... Where are you? Guys, has anybody seen Jane? :)
  • binbinvn
I'm looking for English version ROM for G-Smart Erbol,can you show me where to download those new ROM ? Thanks
  • Erbol
binbinvn, It supposed to be from here... as Jane told us
;