GIGABYTE g-Smart – Support Forum

I have an ITEQ BOND and it is dead when upgrading the rom version, help please! [GIGABYTE g-Smart - 133620]

• lokmane
Dear Friends, My I-teq handset is dead after ROM Upgrade! I have tried to upgrade my ROM to version to ITEQ\IteqROMv1.12.22. During the upgrade procedure, I believe I have followed every step accordingly. Any help? Symptoms; - When I powered on the device normally, Device shows only GIGABYTE logo. - When I "Press Call begin + Call End Power buttons" together, device opens and again GIGABYTE logo is displayed but then yellow led is ON, I have waited appr. 20 minutes, nothing happened. - I have entered the "Engineering Mode" (B lue screen" the device passes all the tests. - Hard Reset did not help neither. Now I'm in a state that, Vesion 1.12.22 files are on the SD Card root directory, and I can not utilise the phone. Pls help me, instruct me. Waiting for your help. thanks
We have not released an wuthorised Gigabyte ROM upgrade. Where did you get this ROM?
  • lokmane
I have got from iteqonline.com web site. During rom upgrade procedure, I probably made mistake and flash rom now is in unstable state. (Gives checksum error in GIGABYTE POST Menus) Do you know a mean to bring ITEQ BOND into life again? Is there any mean/way to load the rom from sd card via utilising the GIGABYTE POST Menus, or pressing any holy and secret key combinations? Thanks,
Hi, Please e-mail me your phone brand name and IMEI, your e-mail, and I will send you ROM and manual to fix your problem. ilyachelsea@yandex.ru
  • lokmane
My Phone Brand name is ITEQ BOND. I have bought it from Dubai. Why do you need the IMEI? Is there any tool that you can reflash the Flash ROM from a PC via USB cable connected to PPC? Thanks

I was wondering if there is any solution for this problem, I tried to upgrade it and it got frozen during upgrade, after hours of waiting I restarted it and it's dead since then, it wont turn on, only the charging light. Thanks in advance.

Mike
darkoutzide@gmail.com

• saberus

hi

please  help.my i-teq bond after update rom .on TV setting only just region (taiwan) but I  need setting for iran

I  think need original rom .

• saberus

hi

please  help ME--.my i-teq bond after update rom V1.12.22 .on TV setting only just region (taiwan) but I  need setting for iran

I  think need original rom .

IMEI CODE=356557000016476

saber4siamak@gmail.com  

;