GIGABYTE g-Smart – Support Forum

Gigabyte T600 [GIGABYTE g-Smart - 133620]

• Geten1
  • EAT

Yes - or No, I'm not sure what a blank post is supposed to signify.

Either way, I too am waiting for an opportunity to get my hands on one.

I tried to reply but had to re register with Expansys because there was something wrong with my user name and password.

Expansys don't know when they will get the T600. I've been in touch with Claire Fan from Gigabyte but still no joy. The only ones I've found are on Chinese web sites but obviously can't understand a word to be able to order one. If I could get hold of one I wouldn't know where to find the English rom. It's really frustrating me. www.cti-miami.com have them listed but not in stock yet.

• EAT

I have no idea what Gigabyte are doing now. They have changed the name of the phone again to the MW998. This is now the third name for this phone and a year since it was announced. It is still unclear if the phone has actually been released anywhere.

I have been waiting a long time for it to arrive as I can find no alternative device with the combination of features it supplies. It worries me that a number of early pre-releases of this device appear to need regular restarts. I get the feeling that they are not quite as well built as their HTC couterparts - but as far as I can make out none of the HTC devices have a built in answerphone (one of my essential requirements).

If anyone from the company would care to put me out of my misery of waiting please feel free to email me on 32milid02@sneakemail.com - even a hint of where / when it may be released would make the waiting more bearable.

;