Glofiish M600 Pocket PC Phone – Support Forum

Rom Update [Glofiish M600 Pocket PC Phone - 126907]

• Yoni
E-Ten have released a new Rom revision for the M600 to rectify some issues in the original Rom. “This OS version provides solution for "can not power on from Sleep mode". We also notice below situation. In WM5, Activesync will build connection automatically every few minutes for checking if anyone use activesync then disconnect it even M600 is under sleeping mode. However during wake up process of M600 that would first go detect SD card and check inside data , so it might happen activesync build connection and disconnect during M600 in sleeping mode, but SD card still be detected, and it would cause “ can not power on from sleep mode” problem. DisbleSyncSchedule.cpf file is a temp solution that disable Activesync automatically build up connection function to avoid "can not power on issue" ,We will modify our SD card detect speed faster to match activesync in next OS version.” You MUST read update notification before updating OS. This can be found on the download page. Please backup your unit before the upgrade, as all information will be deleted during the update process. To download and install follow here">this link. For user name and password please contact TechnicalInbox@expansys.com Yoni, eXpansys Product Support,
  • smcd001
I am having problems loging into the update site is anyone else havin problems witht he rom update and username and password ??
  • Yoni
I had problems when using Firefox, but it was o.k with explorer. Just checked it and it is up and running. Yoni, eXpansys Product Support,
  • smcd001
thanks i was using firefox.
  • mikeje
Hi Can you please help? I've sent an email to the above address but it keeps getting returned. I phoned Expansys UK but they where particularly unhelpful. I need the username and password for the update. Thanks in advance Mike
  • Yoni
They have been sent to you via e-mail. Yoni, eXpansys Product Support,
  • Yoni
Update from ETEN. Dear Customers, Please be informed that ETEN M600 Worldwide English OS Version 171 have been upload to ETEN supporting web site OS 171 will be OS 170+ DisableSyncSchedule.cpf file. Therefore, If M600 device has been upgraded to OS170, users can choose to install CPF file only instead of replacing the entire OS. If M600 device has NOT been upgraded to OS170, users has to upgrade the OS directly to 171 version. If any further question, please feel free to let us know. Thanks. Yoni, eXpansys Product Support,
Yoni, Can you please email me the username and password for the ETEN support website. Thanks in advance. And yes my M600 did come from eXpansys, yesterday in fact. Seems a pretty good piece of kit. GRiMbleweed
Want to update my Rom but cannot access site. Could you email me customer name and password. Thanks
  • Yoni
It has just been E-maild to you. Yoni, eXpansys Product Support,
  • caceto
Can I please get the username and pass as well.. I have sent a few emails, but still no reply. I purchased the unit from you guys 4 days ago. Thanks
  • pqd99
Hi Yoni, Could you please give me the username&password for upgrading my ETEN M600 ? Thank You very much.
;