Griffin Technology Radio SHARK 2 AM/FM & Internet Radio Receiver – Support Forum

radioshark.exe wont run? [Griffin Technology Radio SHARK 2 AM/FM & Internet Radio Receiver - 146357]

• redistou
help? erk! any attempt to run the radioshark software results an error message. "Application has generated an exception that could not be handled. Process id0xc20 (3104 ) Thread id=0x53c (1340). I reinstalled the latest verion and .net from griffins website, and googled to see if any else has the problem, but I appear to be alone. Im running XP SP2. I tried snaptunes and I can get sound out of the radioshark, so that works ok, but I cant stick with snaptunes for other, tedious, reason.
Same problem here!  Were you contacted by support with a solution?
  • redistou
'fraid not. I got a couple of standard emails to reinstall everything -  then one telling me to install  s/w which turned out to be the link to the radioshark 1 - a conversation went then a bit like this (me)"oh, but Ive got a radio shark 2" - (rs)"they are the same software" - (me)"no they aren't, look, but I'll try it anyway" - (rs)"oh I see what you mean" (!) - Silence - Silence. then one copied to me asking internally if anyone had any ideas, then nothing.
;