HTC MTeoR 3G Smartphone – Support Forum

Call Waiting Hangs Phone and Loses call [HTC MTeoR 3G Smartphone - 138054]

• mikeychap
I have a repeatable problem with my MTeoR on Vodafone. When I enable call waiting and someone phones - I get the callers details but if i click "accept" it cuts off both callers - but worse - it hangs the entire phone !! this is entirely useless.. my SIM works fine in another HTC phone - the imate SP5. anyone else seen this? mike
  • warrenk
Hi there Yes I have the same exact problem. I did have it once or twice (but no more) on my old iMate SP5. It''s so bad that I have disabled call waiting (which is really annoying). I am hoping there will be an update to fix that problem at some point. I''ll let you know if I solve it.
  • mikeychap
Well - all these months on and there is now a new ROM available. I''ve tried it and am happy to say its fixed my problems and also takes the phone to AKU 3.3.1 which includes a few other goodies including the "3G modem for dummies" - internet sharing application.. good - but why sooooooooooo long?! The ROM is linked from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=308 mike
;