Huawei S7 Slim Android Tablet – Support Forum

Attempting to cancel my order but getting an error message [Huawei S7 Slim Android Tablet - 228568]

Subject line says it all. I am attempting to cancel my order for this item but just get "sorry, an error has occurred".

I have emailed orderstat@expansys.com requesting cancellation but based on the posts on this board noting the lack of response to emails, wanted to make sure I have as many bases covered as possible.

For the record, I am cancelling because of the continued delay to delivery. I personally don't believe Expansys ever had any intention of making the original delivery date, especially when the original dispatch date got right up to the day in question before being pushed further into the future. There's no way you would have not known the day before that you wouldn't be dispatching the following day. My belief is that you put an unrealisticly early date in order to encourage pre-orders that otherwise would purchase elsewhere or purchase other products. This is not the first time I've seen this from Expansys, either - but it will be the last in terms of any future business from me. I see that I'm not the only one on this board who's been irked by this, either - perhaps those Expansys staff who monitor the boards might wish to bring it to their boss's attention and indicate that your company is losing customers over this policy.

• Yoni

Paul, I have cancelled the order for you. 

Yoni,
eXpansys Product Support,
Forum Search

For the record - I'm now cancelling my order too.

This is not how I expect to be treated.

Expansys - you've lost an opportunity here - I was going to buy a *lot* (>50) of these.

• Yoni

So is this a request to cancel the order?

Yoni,
Forum Search

Yes please - please cancel my order.

Thanks Yoni !

• Yoni

I have cancelled the order for you. 

Yoni,
Forum Search

• M1BXF

Hi Yoni,

Can you cancel my order too (01SG0113AB20). I feel let down by expansys here and the S7 is now available for less at other suppliers.

• Yoni

Gavin, sorry you feel let down, unfortunately the delays are out of our control.

FYI, we will be the 1st to ship units.

I have cancelled the order as requested.  

Yoni,
Forum Search

• M1BXF
Thanks for your comments and support Yoni.
hi i would like to cancell my order for galaxy r. my name is jhons smith 43.  also cancel the order for hgu because i did't whated the phone and also i have asedently clicked on the order button it os the same with hgu as well. also please can you email me on sanamrj04@gamil.com when you have cancled my order. thank you

Please cancel my order # 1CEQ-8C40-9C7C

I've emailed orderstat@expansys-usa.com twice, first@expansys-usa.com once, and called 309-834-0323 to be on hold for 10 minutes (I timed it). 

thank YOu.

;