Huawei S7 Slim Android Tablet – Support Forum

Huawei S7 storage device selection [Huawei S7 Slim Android Tablet - 228568]

Hi all....

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem I am currently having with my tablet.
My current internal memory is full and im trying to install all apps to the 2gb memory card that came with the tablet.

I simply can't find where to select the storage device,so if anyone knows how to do this please let me know.
  • Yoni

Not all apps can run fro the memory card, if you go to manage programs, you should be able to move the program to the card if it is capable. 

Yoni,
eXpansys Product Support,
Forum Search

Ok thanks for that info,but i still am finding it hard to actually find where to go in the settings to move them.
Perhaps you could guide me through it?Or give me a step-by-step guide?

Thank for the quick reply
  • Step666

Moving apps to the SD card is a feature only natively supported by Android versions 2.2 and later.
I don't know if that's available for the S7 yet or not, if it's not then you can't move the apps.

If you are running Froyo or you update to it, then when you install apps that are capable of being moved to the SD card, you should be prompted during the installation process.
There's a pop-up that gives you the option to 'manage' the app, including moving it to the SD card.

Alternatively, you head into Settings > Applications > Manage applications, then you select the application in question and the management screen appears with the option of moving it to the SD card.

-Step666

Just checked my firmware...I'm running 2.1 and 2.2 is not available for the s7 yet.
Look like i'll just have to wait...Thanks for the help
;