Jabra BT800 Bluetooth Headset – Support Forum

BT800 and XDA [Jabra BT800 Bluetooth Headset - 112318]

• pacc
I have a bt800 and an XDA2. I cannot activate any calls or catch any calls from the headset. I can dial out from the XDA and the XDA will transfer the call to the headset fine. If I receive a call the only way I can answer it is via the xda and then the call is not transferred to the headset. Help!
  • Michael
You should be able to answer the call to by pressing the answer button on the headset. -- Michael - eXpansys
I cannot use neither the microphone nor the headphone of the BT800 instead of the XDAII for listennig mp3 files or recording notes. When I use headset mode, I can speak and hear throuhg BT800 and it is possible to use the buttons to answer and hang during a phone calling, but is not possible to dial, see the number and other features. When I use handsfree mode, I can get most of features but the BT800 microphone does not work and I have to use the one of the PDA. Any way, only it is possible to use the BT800 in phone mode, not in PDA mode. However it works perfectly whit my IPAQ. Does anybody know how to solve this problem ??
There are two modes to configurate: headset or freehands, and you should choose one when pairyng devices. Anyway both modes have their particular problems. Have a look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/viewtopic.php?t=16916&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=wm2003se&start=0 good luck.
  • pacc
Ok, so Expansys replaced it with a BT250V for me....thanks Expansys...appreciate the support. BT250v works like a charm with O2 XDA2 and its way more comfortable than the BT800. What were Jabra thinking with the BT800?
;