LifeView TV Walker Duo USB 2.0 TV Tuner – Support Forum

Where are they??? [LifeView TV Walker Duo USB 2.0 TV Tuner - 113715]

• lawrie
I have had a TV Walker Duo on pre-order since 19th July 2004 ,and now I notice that on my order tracking it says ships in 1000 days ? Has anyone received one of these or do I have to re-order and now get it "on request" ? Or does this mean that so far there haven't been any sold or has there been a problem with them and won't ever be coming? I think that 3 months waiting time with still no stock is a bit rich.
  • Mik
I have just spoken to purchasing and the TV walker duo is not available at the moment. We have 5 of the TV walker in stock. -- Mick - eXpansys
  • lawrie
Whil I have your attention, I have checked with Lifeview on the availability of the "FlyDVB-T duo Cardbus", the cardbus version of the TV Walker Duo USB2 and they replied that they are available for shipment now. Will Expansys be getting stock of them in as it would be infinitely better than the USB design for laptops and I am ready to purchase immediately.
  • Mik
I wil contact purchasing and see what info they have! -- Mick - eXpansys
  • el10t
Now that it is November (the estimated release date for this item) is there any more news on its whereabouts? I ordered one as soon as the price changed from "TBA" to "104". Since then the availability seems to be yo-yoing between "7 days" and "1000 days". I'm just deciding whether to cancel my order or not. Thanks Rich
  • Mik
Unfortuantely the due date is now the 15th of December. -- Mick - eXpansys
;