Margi Presenter-To-Go SD Card – Support Forum

Margi Presenter-To-Go SD Card [Margi Presenter-To-Go SD Card - 103016]

I would like to known if someone have been used the Margi Presenter-To-Go SD Card with iPaq rx3115. If the Margi Presenter-To-Go SD Card couldn't be used in this case, someone knowns what can I use to make the same thing? thaks Ricardo Mazza
  • spade
Will the Margi Presenter-To-Go SD Card (Palm) work with the PalmOne Treo 650? Thanks Frank
Frank- I'm looking for the same answer regarding the Treo 650- It is my understanding that it works with it- can't find it anywhere on the market though. Let me know if you find any! Thanks
  • BjornS
I have used Margi Presenter-To-Go SD Card to Treo 600 and it works fine, but I wonder if anybody have tried it with Palm LifeDrive or were can I fin something that works with the Palm?
BjornS- Are you using a new device for the presenter to go? I'm still searching for it to use with my Treo 650. Let me know if yours becomes available and fi you are ever interested in selling it. thanks
  • Relfox
Cara, vc sabe onde eu consigo um Presenter-to-go pra Palm Tungsten E2? Obrigado.
  • Relfox
Cara, vc sabe onde eu consigo um Presenter-to-go pra Palm Tungsten E2? Obrigado.
  • Relfox
;