Motorola M900 GSM Fixed Mobile Car Phone – Support Forum

Installation manual [Motorola M900 GSM Fixed Mobile Car Phone - 112201]

• r_page
Hi, Does anyone one have the instalation / wiring manual for the Fixed Mobile m900. BR. Beni.
  • Lazman
The manual for this phone is a pdf file on the cd.
kindly e-mail me lindazhang543@sohu.com, thank you.
  • justcarkits
Colour scheme at end of power cable: Red = + 12V Green = Ignition sense Black = Ground Orange = Radio mute www.justcarkits.co.uk tel: 01753-673500 email: sales@justcarkits.co.uk
  • esucher
Hello! The problem is that this cable has an additional white coloured wire, which I would like to know what exactly this connects. Thank you for your help, Erwin Sucher
  • justcarkits
Only the cables listed are actually used, so ignore the white one. www.justcarkits.co.uk Tel: 01753-673500 email: sales@justcarkits.co.uk
Hi, Got an answer for you on the white wire - this is a Horn/Light Wire. This wire is most of the time wired for Horn Honk on company Trucks. The white wire pulls to ground for 1 to 2 sec then releases, again and again for the durration the ringing. Please note that the Switch ign wire (green) must not any power going to it at the time of call. In other words the vechicle has to be switched off and the phone still be on, for this feature to work.
If you still need the installation guide let me know and I will send it to you. Jo - Installer
;