Motorola PEBL U6 – Support Forum

unlock phone? [Motorola PEBL U6 - 122862]

• Lemont
Anyone got an idea if there''s a way to unlock the PEBL (so that it will read any network''s SIM)? I suspect it has to be done via someone with a special ''clip'', but if anyone knows a special code or something??....
  • anitalg
Codes tend to be unreliable - the safest way I have found is either get your network to unlock them although this can be expensive, or take them to your local market/phone shop when it costs about a tenner.
  • Lemont
I''ve moved networks and want to give the ''phone to someone on another network. Think I''ll try a market/shop then - thanks :0)
  • anitalg
No problems, wouldnt expect it to be more than £10.
  • alekzk
A few months ago i found this tutorial my U6 phone is now unlocked and working good, the tutorial is in spanish but you only need follow the photo-instructions (the tutorial is also on youtube) DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
  • punygod

Hi, You can unlock your Motorola PEBL safer and easier usinf unlock code itself. You can get the accurate unlock code for your Motorola PEBL from http://www.unlock-zone.com/motorola-pebl/rs16wp9/ at affordable cost with free step by step unlocking instructions.

;