Nextlink Bluespoon Home Phone Connection Kit – Support Forum

Bluespoon compatibility [Nextlink Bluespoon Home Phone Connection Kit - 110634]

• DanielM
1. Is the kit compatible with the Jabra 200 Bluetooth headset? 2. Are there any known issues with this kit operating in the Republic of Ireland? 3. I have a normal phone also. Will this still operate correctly once I install the Bluespoon kit? 4. I have a DECT wireless phone also. Will it continue to operate normally? Will there be interference between both wireless products?
  • DanielM
Any update??
  • Michael
I only got the unit today, and we only had a HDW-2 available for me to test it with. I am going to test it tonight and will post the results in the morning. -- Michael - eXpansys
  • Mik
I have just emailed nextlink, and will post again when I get reply. -- Mick - eXpansys
Hi Daniel 1)Yes the kit should be compatible with the Jabra BT200 2) No we haven't heard of any problems regarding Bluespoon Home and Ireland 3) The Bluespoon only works on "normal" phones (PSTN-phones). 4) I do have a DECT phone connected to the Bluespoon Home as well - and it works just fine. I can use the DECT phone if I like or use the Bluetooth headset if I like. I can even transfer from one to the other during the call. Br Jon Head of Engineering.
  • Mik
Thanks a lot for the reply Jon. -- Mick - eXpansys
  • DanielM
thanks for answering my queries. I'll definitely buy a kit. Daniel
Sorry I see this has been covered. John Hi Jon That was useful but is a broadband connection considered "normal" in this context? Can the Bluespoon be connected to the phone socket of a filter? Thanks John
  • cjw296
Yes, it can.
;