Nextlink Bluespoon Home Phone Connection Kit – Support Forum

Does anyone else suffer from Echo [Nextlink Bluespoon Home Phone Connection Kit - 110634]

• murph
I've got one and it more or less meets my expectations *except* that its playing back everything I say into the mike to me which means I'm getting a huge echo (don't know if this can be heard at the other end). I kind of suspect it shouldn't be doing this... Murph
  • jay080475
Yep I just bought one of these home kits and i get the same thing. I can hear the person at the other end and they can hear me fine. But I can hear myself speak, as you say.
  • netwasp
Me too, I think it makes the whole thing unusable.
  • cjw296
Mine ended up going back to the manufacturer who twiddled things which has made this problem much better, sadly, I'm still suffering intermittent connection loss to my HBH-35 :-(
  • mathios
I do too... but the problem got better after I lowered the volume on the headset. it has improved a lot anyway other than that it works very well exept that the headset does not ring upon an incoming call I hear the normal phone ring and I connect using the button on the headset or on the bluespoon.
;