Nextlink Bluespoon Home Phone Connection Kit – Support Forum

use of bluespoon home with phonac smartlink [Nextlink Bluespoon Home Phone Connection Kit - 110634]

• buelman
I have just received the bluespoon home phone connection kit(US). I am trying to pair it with my "smartlink" device which broadcasts directly to my hearing aids. This works with and pairs with my blue tooth cell phone, and my smartlink makes the connection directly to my hearing aid. Thus I talk into my smartlink and listen directly with hearing aids, with no need for any other head set. I have entered the appropriate pin code for the smartlink to pair with the bluespoon and nothing happens. I would love to know if there are any suggestions on what I can do? Also does anyone have a telephone number that I can reach Nextlink directly with, so that I may possibly contact them directly and try to have them walk me thru the process, if it is possible.
  • Yoni
These are the contact details for Nextlink, NEXTLINK.TO A/S Sandtoften 10 DK-2820 Gentofte Denmark Tel: (+45) 70 22 23 43 Fax: (+45) 70 22 23 53 Support For the nearest service center send an e-mail to: support@nextlink.to Yoni, eXpansys Product Support, Forum Search
;