Nokia N95 – Support Forum

Maps v2.0 released [Nokia N95 - 141579]

• Badger1000

Much improved v2.0 is HERE

P.S. Make sure your handset firmware is up to date first.

• Yoni

Thanks Badger, I will make this sticky. 

Yoni,
eXpansys Product Support,
Forum Search

• Badger1000

Strange, there doesn't appear to be a river flowing through the centre of London!

Anyone else got rivers missing from their maps? 

• Yoni

Do you have a screen shot? 

Yoni,
eXpansys Product Support,
Forum Search

• AndyGC
I have upgraded to 2.0 and rivers seem to appear fine on mine. It may be to do with the level of zoom you have it on, or the style of map you are using. Do you have it on standard 2D maps? The rivers near me do dissappear at some zoom levels then re-appear.
  • Badger1000
I've tried all map views \ zoom levels. The nearest I've got to a river is a thin grey line, see screen shots of Waterloo bridge HERE.
  • codral

cheers dude, 2 questions though,

1) is there a way of installing the maps etc without using the pc suite/program?  ( i only have service pack 1 and am unable to use them.. my old ones were deleted when i upgraded the firmware, i didn't realise i'd need service pack 2 of XP to reinstall them)

2) is point to point navigation still free?  i know the voice instructions is pay per year.

Oh, I've always had problems with my phone, and that's why I wasn't able to even play games there. Because of that, I decided to play games only on my computer, and cs go was my first choice. Recently, I even discovered that it was possible to make money by selling skins on https://dmarket.com/trade-csgo-skins , and I think it's really convenient.

• Akkerman

Hi! I used to get sick very often and I wanted to change this situation and started taking https://www.diamondcbd.com/collections/cbd-gummies since I know that it will definitely help me feel better. It is also worth noting that CBD plays an important role in alleviating the symptoms of many health problems, including anxiety, depression, acne and heart disease.

;