Nokia SU-7 Image Frame – Support Forum

Campatabiltity [Nokia SU-7 Image Frame - 108422]

• tobz72
Will it work with a P900? Or any digital camera even? Thanks
  • atan
Will it work with Sony T610 or a Sony digital camera?
  • Mik
Unfortunately as far as I know it is only compatible with Nokia phones. -- Mick - eXpansys
  • atan
How about transferring via infrared from a laptop? If the laptop doesn't have built in infrared, is it possible to transfer via usb infrared?
  • Mik
All the information that we have is about the compatiblity is about nokia phones, it should work with a laptop in theory. But as yet we have no concrete information about it. -- Mick - eXpansys
  • atan
Additional technical details for the Nokia SU-4 states that infrared interfaces supported are IrDA, IrOBEX 1.3 and IrTranP protocols. Can you tell me whether or not the Nokia SU-7 supports the same infrared protocols?
  • Michael
The SU-7 supports MMS receive IrDA, IrOBEX 1.3 and IrTranP protocols IrDA Object Get to support ISA phones. -- Michael - eXpansys
  • atan
So that means that if both the SU-4 and SU-7 support IrDA protocol, they both should be able to transfer pictures via infrared if the infrared device supports IrDA. I'm asking this because most USB infrared devices only support IrDA protocol and as my notebook doesn't have built in infrared I would have to use a USB infrared device to transfer. Also, is the only difference between the SU-4 and SU-7 the MMS capability?
;