Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Dual-SIM SM-G770F/DS – Support Forum Buy Now – A$654.99 (inc GST)

S10 lite details [Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Dual-SIM SM-G770F/DS - 321596]

• En

Can i check this s10 lite is from which samsung country? and has the phone been opened before? 

• Derek_W Staff

Currently, our stocks of the Galaxy S10 Lite SM-G770F/DS are mixed with SEA and EMEA versions.

The product should be in brand-new condition, but we are not able to guarantee that the it comes in a sealed box. Most of our products come in sealed boxes. However, certain import devices must be opened and activated by our suppliers before they can be sold internationally, and in those cases the device may not be sealed. For more information, please refer to the New product condition page.

• En

Can i choose the country in which i purchase the samsung s10 lite? Is there anyway to check if it is sealed?

• Derek_W Staff

We are sorry that we are not able to guarantee the version you will receive but only the model and specs listed on the product page. Since not every piece of stock come with seal, we are not able to guarantee a sealed box either. 

;