Samsung Galaxy S8+ Dual-SIM SM-G9550 – Support Forum Buy Now – A$849.99 (inc GST)

Is it this hard to buy from Expansys? [Samsung Galaxy S8+ Dual-SIM SM-G9550 - 302154]

• klang

I ordered my S8+ last Friday.  Today, I got an email to ask for proof of address, which I promptly upload my cell phone statement for them.  Lazada never do this to me, but hey, let's see how Expansys is different.

Then I got an email saying I can't pay with credit card although the website happily accepted my credit card duirng purchase last Friday.  The email ask me to create a paypal account instead.  My jaw dropped.  I have purchasing online for many years, and this is my first time trying out Expansys.  I can't believe how Expansys is making life so hard for its (potential) customers.

Anyway, I tell them to fly kite.  Cancel my order.

klang

• klang

My Order Reference is 83BQ-330E-BD5B if any staff here wish to make things right.  Otherwise, they are so many other options out there. 

• klang

Expansys happily accepted my cancellation with little explaination why they decided to enforce "paypal only" ruling today, and not last Friday.

For Expansys info, I do have a paypal account which i use regularly.  Expansys happily accepted my credit card last Friday, and insist I use paypals today.  God knows what other stunts will Expansys pull tomorrow if gave them my paypal account......governemnt tax bla bla bla?

Bye Expansys. 

• jpmaya

Probably the worst online purchase experience ever!

After multiple inquisition-like documents requests never asked for any other online e-commerce, the price "saving" is substantially over weighed by the shipping and customs fees. Not mentioning the FedEx service below expectation announcing twice a delivery on a Friday then twice again postponing to the Monday evening, and finally occurring unexpectedly on the Saturday early afternoon.

Expansys never again!

• adamd2

If that kind of problem arises for you then you should know the ultimate process to get the way to make the entire knowledge from the help of the Google Drive customer support for the exact knowledge from there.

;