Samsung SBH-100 Bluetooth Stereo Headset – Support Forum

What bluetooth adapters are compatible w/ the Samsung SBH100 [Samsung SBH-100 Bluetooth Stereo Headset - 130329]

The SBH-100 works well w/ my RAZR cellphone, however, I can not get it to work w/ my Motorola DC800 or my NaviPlay Bluetooth Stereo Adapter for iPod. What bluetooth adapters will work with the SBH100 Bluetooth Headsets? Or am I simply not doing something right when I try to synch them? wc
  • al-xg
I have a similar problem, the headset works with my samsung(d500e)mobile phone but doesn't work with my usb bluetooth adapter on the computer and doesn't work on my friends nokia(6600) mobile phone. The devices simply don't detect the headset. I followed the intructions on the manual and tried different software on the PC but nothing seems to work.
  • andrea58
hello'' i bought the earphone and me to i got the same problem. there is anybody found the compatible bluetooth adapters? thank you anyway
  • John071265
Hi i have some SBH100 headphones but cannot find the manual, can you please tell me how to put the headphones in pairing mode. TY
;