Samsung V200 – Support Forum

Phone locked. Enter Password. [Samsung V200 - 104997]

Hey, my samsung v200 has been locked. Just turned it on one day and it said "Phone locked. Enter Password." It had been working before on o2 and is still on o2 so i do not know why it has gone like this. I entered the default code "00000000" but it seems that it has been changed and the person who had the phone before me says they did not change the code. Anyone got any ideas as to how i can get my phone working again? i read a post on a code to unlock it but as soon as i turn it on im asked to enter the password and i cannot enter that as a code because it contains * and #. Hopefully someone will be able to help me, i have a data cable if there is any program anyone knows of for me to download the program to unlock the phone. Many thanks in advance.
  • Mik
You would need to restore factory settings to get the default password back. An independant phone shop might be able to do it for you, or look on the internet for the software. -- Mick - eXpansys
  • Mik
You would need to restore factory settings to get the default password back. An independant phone shop might be able to do it for you, or look on the internet for the software. -- Mick - eXpansys
  • YoBabyYo
Remove SIM Card, Insert Battery, Turn Hand ON, Insert *2767*3855# -> Full EEPROM Reset ( THIS CODE REMOVES SP-LOCK!! ) Worked great with SAMSUNG SGH-V200 should work with other SAMSUNG, it is worth a try.
  • anitalg
Twinkie, its a 5 year old post.
;