Samsung Z500 – Support Forum

freeze. [Samsung Z500 - 123213]

• andrecook
I''ve this Samsung Z500 phone. Now...There something wrong with it. Once I switch on...after 1 minute or less...the phone suddenly freeze. I press any button, it won''t work. Even if i switch it off, it still remain the same. Even if I flip it...the light from the screen still can be seen from the side. I don''t know why...Any idea with it... And if I dont totally turn my phone on... and just leave it on the stage where i have to put pin code in... it dosent freeze! really need help here. Thanks AndreCook
  • anitalg
Sounds like the software has gone all wrong. If its less than a year old you can send it away to have it fixed under warrenty.
  • andrecook
My phone is something like 1 year old but it as 2 year warrenty. But the problem is sometime ago i did housing on it... i changeed the outside cape... do u think they will let me send it to warranty to get fixed? Thank You
  • anitalg
No, if you have taken in apart then it will invalidate your warrenty
  • andrecook
oh... but can i send it to get fixed and then pay or something? and if so... would i pay mucH?
  • anitalg
You would need to contact the repair centre directly for a quote.
  • andrecook
Thnks for your help!
  • andrecook
Sorry to be bodering you... But only one last question! How Would I be able to Contact the Repair Centre? Thank You For Help!
;