SanDisk 2GB SD Ultra II 66x Card – Support Forum

Compatability with T3 and formatting [SanDisk 2GB SD Ultra II 66x Card - 121441]

• jtanz
I place my new SD 2GB card into my Palm T3 and all it can do is read from the card, not write to it - yet, when I place it in my card slot in my PC, I can write just fine, but only up 1 GB. The other GB comes up as full and I cannot write to it. Can anyone provide any insight into how to fix these things? Thanks!
I am having a similar problem when trying to write to the SD Card from my PC it will only write upto to 1GB, though shows 2GB available. If I then error check through disk properties where it previously stated 1GB used 1GB available, it states that the 2GB's are used, though again when checking the total contents through explorer it only shows a total of 1GB?!?! Did you have any luck or any further information made available to you? I'm accessing the card through a PC and ipag 6515. Thanks John
  • jtanz
I called Palm and Sandisk - apparently, the write speed of the card is substantially faster than either the palm or a PCMCIA card reader I purchased from Sandisk can recognize. I don't necessarily believe them, but what can be done? Also, Palm has now released some information on their website that the Palms cannot recognize cards bigger than 1 GB. TMSIDAK! If anyone finds a fix, please let us know.
;