Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Huawei Freebuds 3 Wireless Earbuds Description
The intelligent active noise cancellation (ANC) paired with the Kirin A1 chipset, the world's first certified BT/BLE dual-mode Bluetooth 5.1 SoC make the Huawei FreeBuds 3 the only pair of earphones you'll ever want.
The Huawei FreeBuds 3 wireless headphones come in an elegant, round charging case that is so compact, it can fit into your pocket or any bag. The ergonomic design of the earbuds allows them to fit into your ears perfectly, providing more comfortable and stable wearing.
Shipping Weight: 0.30kg
- Bluetooth version: 5.1
- Bluetooth chipset: Huawei Kirin A1
- Noise cancellation: active
- Driver: 14.2 mm dynamic
- Playback time: up to 4h on a single charge, 20h with charging case
- Wired charging interface: USB Type-C (5V 1.2A 6W)
- Wireless charging interface: Qi standard (2W)
- FreeBuds battery capacity (per earbud): 30mAh
- Charging case battery capacity: 410mAh
- FreeBuds charging time: approximately 1h
- Case charging time: approximately 1h
- FreeBuds dimensions: 41.5mm x 20.4mm x 17.8mm
- Charging case dimensions: 60.9mm x 60.9mm x 21.8mm
Huawei Freebuds 3 Wireless Earbuds Reviews
- Huawei Freebuds 3 using friendly
- It is very convenient for daily using and connecting with the mobile phone very easy.
- Great - best earbuds even
- These work just great. Near perfect sound. Great for calls. great for fit. Good noise reduction. What can I say.
- Excellent with minor issues
- It is a fantastic pair of earbuds. Good sound quality and fit. Good battery. Easy to use. Great. Worth it. However, when trying to connect with my huawei watch then huawei phone, it struggles to switch between the two. It is frustrating. Also, the difference in volume between full volume and just below it is surprisingly big. Sometimes it feels like the full volume is a little too loud but then I lower it slightly but it jumps to much softer than I wanted. A minor issue.