Nokia 8110 4G Dual-SIM Description
Unboxing PhotosPlease check out our Facebook album for reference.
Shipping Weight: 0.22kg
- System: KaiOS
- Processor: 1.1 GHz / Dual Core / Qualcomm Qualcomm 205 (MSM8905)
- Memory: Internal: 4 GB / RAM: 512 MB
- Display: 2.45" / Curved QVGA display
- Camera: 2 MP / Flash: LED
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/3/5/7/8/20/39/40/41 / 3G: Band 1/5/8 / GSM: 900/1800 MHz
- SIM card: SIM 1: micro-SIM, SIM 2: nano-SIM / Slot: Dual SIM
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.1 / Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / micro USB
- Location: GPS, aGPS
- Protection: Drip protection (IP52)
- Battery: 1500 mAh (Removable)
- Weight: 117 g
- Dimensions: 133.45 x 49.3 x 14.9 mm
Nokia 8110 4G Dual-SIM Network Compatibility
Supported Bands : LTE Bands 1/3/5/7/8/20/39/40/41, 3G/HSPA Bands 850/900/2100, 2G/Voice Bands 900/1800
Note: Many of our devices are sourced internationally, and wireless frequencies for 3G, 4G, and LTE vary by carrier. Not all devices will function on all carriers. Please check with your carrier or our customer service team at email@example.com for compatibility information if you have any questions.
LTE: Band 1 (2100 MHz), Band 3 (1800 MHz), Band 7 (2600 MHz), Band 28 (700 MHz), Band 40 (2300 MHz)
3G/HSPA+: Band 1 (2100 MHz), Band 8 (900 MHz)
2G/GSM: Band 8 (900 MHz)
LTE: Band 3 (1800 MHz), Band 28 (700 MHz)
3G/HSPA+: Band 5 (850 MHz)
2G/GSM: Band 3 (1800 MHz), Band 8 (900 MHz)
Nokia 8110 4G Dual-SIM Reviews
- Convenient low distraction phone
- This is a feature phone, ie not a smart phone. It doesn't run Android, it runs an OS called KaiOS, therefore it lacks most Android features and apps. However it can do the following: - Use 4G - Create a wifi hotspot (to allow your laptop to go online via the 4G) - Watch YouTube videos - Voice search (via Google Assistant) - Get a Google Maps route (but no realtime navigation) - Play sound through car stereo via Bluetooth (great for listening to youtube videos in the car) - Connect via bluetooth to make calls and answer calls in the car - It can also connecto to email but I haven't set this up. The killer feature for me is the wifi hotspot. I wanted a phone that doesn't have all the distraction of a smart phone but let's me create a wifi hotspot, and this is it. There is a KaiOS appstore and it has a few interesting games on it, a twitter client and supposedly whatsapp is coming. The appstore is updated every now and then. One downside is sometimes when I enter the Call Log the phone will freeze up. This can only be recovered from by hard resetting the phone. The good thing is that the reboot is relatively quick with this phone.
- Nokia 8110 4G Dual-SIM
- Very retro Nokia style. Good design. clear reception. Need to download instruction manual.
- Top mobile phone
- Classic mobile phone , it works well. Good for people who don't like touch screen mobiles