Please also consider:
- Apple AirPods Pro
- A$334.99 (inc GST)
- Apple AirPods 2 with Wired Charging Case
- A$224.99 (inc GST)
- Jabra Elite 75t Truly-Wireless Earphone
- Titanium Black
- A$173.99 (inc GST)
- Sony Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones WH-1000XM3
- A$354.99 (inc GST)
- Sony WF-1000XM3 True Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
- A$214.99 (inc GST)
- Sony Bluetooth Headset with Speaker SBH56
- A$49.99 (inc GST)
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones Description
The second generation MOMENTUM headset brings signature Sennheiser sound to an updated iconic design. Premium components like the stainless steel headband and real leather covered headband and ear cushions illustrate precision craftsmanship and exude luxury. The new folding headband design provides greater portability. The new slightly larger ear cups feature ergonomically designed, memory foam cushions for improved ambient noise isolation and extreme comfort during long listening sessions. A single-sided detachable cable incorporates an inline remote and mic for controlling music and taking calls. Two versions are available, one for Apple iOS devices and another for Samsung Galaxy devices and most other Android smartphones and tablets. Gen 2 MOMENTUM again raises the performance bar for premium mobile headsets.
Shipping Weight: 0.93kg
- Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Closed Circumaural Over the Ear Design
- Integrated Dual Omnidirectional Mic
- Closed back, over-ear model provides noise isolation and listening comfort in a compact, lightweight design.
- Made For iPod/iPhone cable with integrated 3 button smart remote and microphone
- Sennheiser engineered 18-ohm transducers deliver wide frequency response and high output levels when connected to portable audio devices
- Foldable stainless steel headband makes it easy to pack and store so Momentum can travel with you.
- Detachable cable must be inserted until it "clicks" and twisted clockwise (to the right) to lock the cable in place.