- Canon EOS 77D + 18-135 IS USM Lens KIT
- A$1,394.99 (inc GST)
- Canon EOS M100 + 15-45 f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens KIT
- A$579.99 (inc GST)
- Canon EOS 800D Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm STM Lens Kit
- A$924.99 (inc GST)
- Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM OSS Standard Zoom Lens
- A$3,024.99 (inc GST)
- Sony FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS Standard Zoom Lens
- A$3,579.99 (inc GST)
- Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Standard Zoom Lens
- A$299.99 (inc GST)
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Sony E 50mm F/1.8 OSS Standard Zoom Lens Description
Get a quality lens with fixed 50mm mid-range telephoto focal length and f/1.8 aperture. Take advantage of the built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization system which provides around a 4-stop shutter speed advantage, making it significantly easier to achieve crisp, blur-free images and video. Get beautiful, softly blurred backgrounds thanks to the circular aperture of the large maximum aperture of this lens. A linear motor used for focus drive contributes to low-noise focus operation, while a stepping motor built into the lens, technology inherited from Sony's professional camcorders, results in smooth, quiet aperture actuation ideal for recording movies. An elegant aluminum alloy exterior blends beautifully with the graceful design of an E-mount. Use direct Manual Focus (DMF) to go directly to manual focusing after autofocus lock-on without having to switch modes to facilitate focus adjustments on the fly — it's perfect for portraits where depth of field may be extremely shallow.
Shipping Weight: 0.38kg
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- 75mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Designed for APS-C format cameras, this 50mm lens will offer users a 75mm equivalent focal length, making it ideal for portraiture and other short telephoto applications.
- The fast f/1.8 maximum aperture facilitates working in low light conditions and allows shooters to create images with an extremely shallow depth of field.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- An internal focus mechanism contributes to faster, more responsive autofocus, the minimum focus distance of 1.3', and easier handling as the lens does not change in length during use.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.