- Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 for Nikon F
- model A025N
- A$1,559.99 (inc GST)
- Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for Canon
- model A025E
- A$1,559.99 (inc GST)
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Tamron 70-210mm f/4 Di VC USD Lens for Canon EF Description
Mixing a beloved zoom range with a relatively compact design, the Canon EF-mount 70-210mm f/4 Di VC USD from Tamron is a versatile lens covering a useful portrait to medium telephoto perspectives. Its constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and offers increased control over depth of field for achieving selective focus effects. A minimum focusing distance of 3.1' along with a 1:3.1 maximum magnification benefit working with close-up subjects and the rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality. Complementing the optical assets is a USD autofocus motor, which delivers notably quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance that suits both stills and video applications. Also, four-stop-effective Vibration Compensation helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, the lens is moisture-resistant and has a fluorine coating on the front element to enable its use in trying environmental conditions.
Shipping Weight: 1.24kg
- Canon EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive Autofocus Motor
- VC Image Stabilization
- Telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 112-336mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and offers improved control over depth of field.
- VC image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 4 stops or more effective handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions.
- An Ultrasonic Silent Drive autofocus motor, along with a High-Speed Dual Micro-Processing Unit, delivers quick and precise focusing performance to suit working with moving subjects. This motor also affords full-time manual focus control, and it is possible to focus on subjects as close as 3.1' away with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:3.1.
- Internal zooming mechanism maintains the overall lens length during use for easier, more intuitive handling and faster performance.
- NeA moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Optional tripod collar is available, which features an Arca-type compatible foot, for more stable use atop a tripod.
- Compatible with optional Tamron teleconverter for extending the effective reach of this lens, and also compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.