- Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for Nikon F
- A$1,824.99 (inc GST)
- Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 VC USD G2 CANON
- A$1,824.99 (inc GST)
- Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC Lens for Nikon F
- A$344.99 (inc GST)
- Tamron 70-210mm f/4 Di VC USD Lens for Canon EF
- A$969.99 (inc GST)
- Tamron SP AF17-35mm f/2.8-4 Di-OSD Lens For Canon
- A$939.99 (inc GST)
- Tamron 70-210mm f/4 Di VC USD Lens for Nikon F
- A$1,009.99 (inc GST)
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Tamron SP 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di VC USD Lens for Canon EF Description
This Vibration Compensation (VC) lens will allow you shoot up to four stops slower than would be possible with a non-VC lens, so you can shoot hand-held at all focal lengths without blurring whether shooting fast moving sports from football and car racing as well as events under low lighting conditions.
The SP 70-300mm is constructed with one LD (Low Dispersion) and one XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) lens which prevent chromatic aberration, resulting in clear, high contrast and color-accurate digital image captures.
This lens is also digitally integrated (Di) which means that it has been optimized for digital imaging, providing outstanding performance for DSLRS with full-frame and APS-C format sensors as well as with 35mm film cameras.
Shipping Weight: 1.13kg
- For Canon DSLR & 35mm Film Cameras
- Up to 4 Stops Vibration Compensation
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive (USD)
- Fast, Quiet & Accurate Autofocusing
- In the pursuit to achieve the most outstanding image resolution in the 70-300mm class, Tamron's Anniversary lens utilizes an advanced optical design that features an LD (Low Dispersion) and an XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) lens element made from specialized materials that prevent chromatic aberration.
- The SP AF70-300mm F4-5.6 Di VC USD boasts sharper contrast and greater descriptive performance.
- This is the first Tamron lens sporting a USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive); Tamron's very own ultrasonic auto-focus drive mechanism. This USD mechanism delivers fast focusing, making it a perfect telephoto zoom choice for photographing sports, racing, or other fast-moving subjects.
- The lens also boasts Tamron's proprietary VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization that allows you to shoot at up to 4 stops slower than non-VC lenses. This assists in hand-held photography, not only at long focal length ranges where blurring is common, but also under low-lit conditions, dramatically enhancing photographic freedom.
- Di (Digitally Integrated) design is a Tamron designation that applies to lenses that have been optimized for digital capture using advanced multi-coating techniques and optical designs that assure excellent image quality across the entire picture field. Because of these characteristics, Di lenses provide outstanding performance on cameras with full-frame and APS-C format sensors as well as on 35mm film.